International company with European offices in Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Great Britain, Latvia and Germany is looking for a highly skilled Frontend Developer professional.
Preferred location: Iași, Romania.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job code: N_FDT
By sending your CV you consent for S.C. Rentix Invest S.R.L., Iași, Romania, to share it with third-party employers.
If your profile is selected, first call and interviews will be direct with employing company.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a full cross-functional team;
- Play an active role in defining and shaping features for the application;
- Design, write, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code in any of the following PixiJS/ Angular/ Typescript/ React/ VueJS/ Vuetify, etc. and setting standards for others to follow;
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers;
- Contribute to the design, development and deployment of products;
- Strives to deploy all products and updates on time;
- Communicate project status on a regular basis, identifying potential issues in a timely manner;
- Research and share industry innovations, trends and current best practices.
- +3 years of experience as a Frontend developer;
- Solid experience in development responsive, cross-browser compatible web applications
- Ability to write semantic, accessible HTML
- You have experience with various testing patterns and supporting frameworks
- You care about the user experience and are able to implement pixel perfect designs using Styled Components or similar frameworks
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- You have experience building user-facing products
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential
- Very good English communications skills, both writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- Proven experience working on features located in large Front End codebases;
- Experience with modern design related frameworks and tools;
- Notions of functional programming patterns in modern Front End environments;
- You have worked in an Agile environment;
- Work experience with (relational or NoSQL) databases;
- You have used data visualization tools, and libraries like d3.js to visualize, analyze, or debug data;
- Happy to work with (anything).js;
- Experience creating, maintaining and shipping social media oriented mobile applications;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality;
- Proactive and result-driven;
- Comfortable working in teams as a good team player;
- Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes.